BCC ANNUAL ACADEMIC DAY 2013
On 13 February 2014, English Program brought our EP4 students to join "BCC Annual Academic Day 2013" followed invitaion from English Immersion Program : Bangkok Christian College. The day included an opening ceremony, a stage performance from the English Immersion Program, a competition involving the participating schools, a scientific experiment and physics showcase and closing ceremony.
The competition included :
- Academic quiz (Upper mathayom level math, Science and English)
- "Built'n Roll" contest (a physics competition building a slope to lunch a disc)
- Robot maneuvering competition (remote controlling robots to complete a given task)
English Program : Assumption College sent 3 students to join this competition as below namelist.
1. Kanatat Damrongchaitham EP4-2
2. Tanawat Hudchaleelaha EP4-2
3. Krit Kanjanaplang EP4-2
The result of overall competition is English Program : Assumption College got the 1st class award included prize money and certificates.
Guidian Teacher : Master Sutin Rodprasert(EP Discipline Teacher)