EPAC Holds Educational Field Trip to Suphanburi during the Summer Course
The English Program of Assumption College held a field trip for students in EP-M2 and EP-M4 on Thursday, the 9th of April 2015, at the Buffalo Village in Suphanburi Province. On this Field trip, we had many activities, such as:
1. Learning about buffalo, and how they are cared for
2. Learning about old-style Thai houses
3. Learning about the Life Cycle of planting and growing rice
4. Learning about how to split rice out from the husk by using buffalo
5. Learning about how to cook rice in every kind of food such as Kanom-krok and Kamon-jeen
During these activities, students gained a lot of knowledge and experience about Thai culture, the rice planting process, and about showing kindness toward animals too.